Friday, April 6, 2018

Brandi Glanville's Chances of Rejoining 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Aren't Great


TooFab.com:
In a season that's been littered with fights about lateness and which costar is Lisa Vanderpump's best friend, Brandi Glanville is the jolt of electricity "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" could use right about now. 

Though Andy Cohen said he'd be open to the idea if she "would up legitimately becoming good friends" with any of the show's stars again, Brandi tells TooFab the odds aren't in her favor. 

"The problem is, she's not connected with any of the women," Cohen told ET. "If somehow Brandi and [Lisa Vanderpump], or Brandi and Kyle [Richards] ... then I think that would be great. Then we would bring her back. Right now … she's still on an island."

Speaking with TooFab, Glanville said she understands that Andy wants the relationships to be "organic," adding that she does see most of the women still, but they aren't anywhere near BFF status. "I don't see Lisa Vanderpump. It's a small town, I run into Kyle, we're fine, we always say hi. We have the same PO Box I think," she revealed. "It's not like there's bad blood, but when you're filming and little things become huge things. I saw Rinna at a Christmas party, talked to her for an hour, she was lovely."

"I don't have like a real close friendship with anyone on the show," she admitted. "So, I'm friendly with them, but it's not like I'm besties, braiding hair on the weekend." 

Unfortunately, the two "RHOBH" stars she is in contact with are no longer on the show either. "Here's the thing, my two real friends that I still talk to are Yolanda [Hadid] and Kim [Richards], those are the real people and everyone else, it's TV friends," she added.
RELATED: Brandi Glanville Drags 'Narcissist' Amber Portwood, Shares 'Conspiracy Theory' About 'Marriage Boot Camp' Dog Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment