Monday, June 19, 2017

Meghan Edmonds Snubbed By Husband Jim’s Daughter In Shocking Post


RadarOnline.com:
Meghan Edmonds is having a “difficult” time adjusting to being a new mom — and she’s still seemingly struggling as a stepmom, too!

Jim Edmonds’ daughter Hayley shared a touching tribute to her family and friends, and left Meghan, 32, out of the post!

“Thinking back on the past month and I’ve never had so much fun and felt so much love in my life,” she wrote alongside photos of Jim, 46, her sister Lauren and her friends. “Thank you to my family and friends for filling my heart with so much joy. I’m so excited to see what the future holds because of the people who I share my life with.”

Hayley appeared on season 10 of the Real Housewives of Orange County, and seemed to get along with stepmother Meghan on camera. But, their relationship took a turn for the worse off-screen, and the 20-year-old did not attend any of Meghan’s baby showers before baby Aspen’s arrival.

The reality star confessed that Hayley was “the most unexcited” about her pregnancy and that their relationship was “not in a great spot”.
RELATED: Jim Edmonds and Meghan King Edmonds of ‘Real Housewives’ fame complete sale of Newport Beach home

No comments:

Post a Comment