Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tamra Judge Accuses Vicki Gunvalson of Spreading Cheating Rumors


People.com:
Season 11 of the Real Housewives of Orange County may be coming to a close, but the drama doesn’t appear to be dwindling down any time soon.

In an exclusive sneak peek of Monday’s episode, emotions are running high as Tamra Judge confronts Vicki Gunvalson about comments she allegedly made to fellow Housewife Kelly Dodd about her husband, Eddie.

“You’ve been feeding Kelly information about all of us,” Judge accuses Gunvalson as the cast rides in a bus. “Oh, my husband cheats on me. My husband’s gay. My husband does this. Really?”

Gunvalson, 54, appearing confused, rushes to defend herself: “I never said he was gay! I never said that. I never said that about Eddie.”

And Judge’s confessional was just as emotional.

“I have been so nice to Vicki. I accepted her apology. I got everybody in this group to become friends with her again,” Judge says of Gunvalson. “This is how I get paid back. She goes around and spreads rumors about my husband?”
RELATED:  Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador Have Severed Ties With Vicki Gunvalson "Forever" After RHOC's Van Ride From Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment