Saturday, October 15, 2016

Jacqueline Laurita Says Her and Dina Manzo Are Good


BravoTV.com:
It's been a few weeks since Caroline Manzo broke the news that her on and off-again relationship with her sister Dina Manzo is, in fact, off again, but for Jacqueline Laurita, things are still good with her sister-in-law.

"[Dina] and I made up two years ago," Jacqueline told The Daily Dish. "She came over for Thanksgiving, I saw her that Christmas, and I saw her at Lauren [Manzo Scalia]’s wedding."

Since Dina moved to Los Angeles, the Jersey Housewife admits the two don't see each other any more but manage to still keep in touch. "She sent me some stuff that I put on Instagram for her, and I sent her stuff that she put on Instagram for me. I would say it’s peaceful between us, but we haven’t seen her."

The last time Caroline and Dina were feuding, Jacqueline was also involved in the drama. While appearing on Watch What Happens Live in 2014, Caroline revealed that Dina didn't want Jacqueline in her life and gave her sister and Chris Laurita an ultimatum.

"I want you to understand the gravity of that," Caroline told host Andy Cohen. "This is a man that has a son that has special needs, and you’re saying for him to leave his wife in order for you to have a relationship with him."

Caroline has yet to reveal the reason behind her current feud with sister Dina, but it's safe to say the issue this time is not Jacqueline.
RELATED: The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Chris Laurita Explains Why He Skipped Joe Giudice's Goodbye Party

No comments:

Post a Comment