Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Vicki Is Not My Friend": Shannon Beador Explains the Reasons Why She Didn't Visit Vicki Gunvalson in the Hospital.


Bravo.com:
I know a lot of people are going to give me grief for tonight’s episode. I understand why anyone would feel that way. I, however, stand by the decisions I made when in La Quinta. I actually have a lot to say about this episode.

I was taken aback when I heard about the accident on the golf course. I was perplexed that no one chose to call me and let me know the news. We were in our car driving to La Quinta, I was reachable. When Meghan told me her account of her conversation with Heather and Kelly, the accident did not sound serious. Meghan said that Kelly and Heather were laughing and that Kelly was drinking a beer. In the show you can see that there are multiple champagne bottles open as well. 

In the evening after the accident, Meghan was in constant contact with Vicki at the hospital to get updates on her condition. Meghan gave me each update. I was shocked at dinner when Meghan showed me selfie pics that Vicki had taken of herself. If I were injured, that would be the least of my concerns.

In my family, we go to the hospital if someone is admitted after their tests. An ER patient is typically undergoing different tests like CT scans or MRI’s to determine potential injuries and visitors cannot be present for those. To everyone who says I don't have a sensitive or kind side, I do. If Vicki had been admitted for her injuries, it would have been a different story. Fortunately for her, she was released with only a neck brace.

This is the bottom line: I believe that I am completely justified in not going to the hospital. Vicki is not my friend. A friend would not be doing or saying the things that Vicki is recently connected to. Continue to watch this season as it unfolds, and you will better understand why my decision was justified. Vicki has basically done nothing but lie to me in the last year and a half, and I want nothing to do with her. But once again, I am human and had Vicki’s injuries been serious enough for her to be admitted, I would have been at the hospital at that point.   
RELATED: The Real Housewives of Orange County's ATV Accident Aftermath Leaves Shannon Beador & Meghan King Edmonds Scrambling for Excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment