Monday, September 26, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Reveals What It'll Take To Convince Her To Attend LuAnn de Lesseps' Wedding


People.com:
Luann de Lesseps' New Year's Eve wedding is just three months away, but Bethenny Frankel won't be marking her calendar for the celebratory occasion.

During a visit to the PEOPLE offices, the Real Housewives of New York personality revealed that she and de Lesseps are not speaking following the reunion show.

"No, I haven't strangled her and I haven't spoken to her, so she's still alive and I hope she is happily engaged. And no I haven't spoken to her," Frankel, 45, tells PEOPLE. 


Although the pair feuded on season 8 of the Bravo reality series, Frankel cites the Countess' "bad behavior" as a reason for her no longer being upset with de Lesseps.

"I'm not really upset with her because I wasn't really that surprised by her bad behavior," Frankel states. "The truth is not Luann's very good friend. So, I'm not really that surprised. I'm not angry. There have been people that I've been on the show with before that I was very angry at and was just like, 'I can never speak to them again' and I don't feel like that with Luann because I just don't expect that much from her."

On season 8, Frankel dropped a bombshell on de Lesseps when she revealed that the Countess' fiancé, Tom D'Agostino, Jr., allegedly made out with a Playboy model at New York's Regency Hotel the day before the couple's engagement party.

"In the end, really, because I was the messenger and you know people want to kind of get the stain off of them and just throw it onto someone else. I presented something that represents the truth and Luann, like I said, isn't a very good friend of the truth," Frankel tells PEOPLE. 
RELATED: Take That, Bethenny! Jason Hoppy SLAMS Frankel In Online Dating Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment