Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sonja Morgan Clarifies Her Past Relationship with Tom D'Agostino


EOnline.com:
Sonja Morgan wants to make one thing very clear, Real Housewives of New York City fans: Her history with fellow Housewife Luann de Lesseps' fiancé Tom D'Agostino wasn't as big a deal as it seems.

The Tipsy Girl entrepreneur sent her co-stars into a tizzy last week at the first full group dinner of the season when she revealed that she'd been "friends with benefits" with Lu's new man for the better part of a decade, making his tally of Housewives he'd been romantically linked to in one way a whopping three. (He and Ramona Singer also went on a handful of dates, though the exact number remains a point of contention.) 

"Well, first we're really good friends. We have a whole group of friends that we've known for a long time," Sonja explained during a recent sit-down with E! News. "I was very surprised to hear that he had dated Ramona. I didn't want to see him anymore when I had heard that, but then he said they were just friends. Next I hear, he's dating Luann. I'm like, "Oh my gosh, this is really crazy. Does he have a thing for Housewives?'"

Tom wasn't the first man that Sonja and Luann have both been linked to, and, as in those earlier situations, he wouldn't be first to cause a rift among them either. "I set the precedent before on the show…no man's gonna come between me and Luann," she told us. "It was pretty crazy. Like she says, before Lu, she doesn't care, either. So we get along just fine. I want her happiness."

As for the exact nature of her relationship with Tom, well, we'll let Sonja explain: "He always had a girlfriend and I always had a boyfriend, so it was in between, as adults do at our age, you know. We're both in our 50s, so it's like…it is what it is. But it was a nice understanding, very discreet. I mean, we were seen out in public. Our friends kind of [knew] what's going on, but it's different from what she has. They're soulmates. They're getting married."
RELATED:  ‘Real Housewives’ star Sonja Morgan blasted for tweeting about vacation to South of France after deadly attack in Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment