Thursday, June 23, 2016

Luann de Lesseps Has a Plan to Avoid the Real Housewives Divorce Curse


EOnline.com:

Luann de Lesseps has seen it all on the Real Housewives.  
From co-stars exchanging vows in front of cameras to couples dropping the "divorce" word on national television, the Bravo reality star knows that having and then maintaining a successful marriage under the public eye can be difficult.  
But as the Real Housewives of New York City star prepares for her New Year's Eve wedding to fiancé Tom D'Agostino, the Big Apple veteran is setting boundaries as to what the public can and cannot see.  
"I adore Tom and I want to be happy. I don't want to have the Housewives curse so I don't think that's something I'm willing to do," Luann shared with E! News when asked about a possible televised wedding. "I think there's a lot to be learned from Housewives wedding specials. I think the only person who has been able to pull it off is Kim Zolciak-Biermann."  
She continued, "I think your husband needs to really be into it. The person or partner you're going to be with really needs to be in it and you know, Tom is a very private person and I respect that."

RELATED:  RHONY's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' Ex-Husband and Fiancé Are Meeting Soon – Who Does She Think Is 'a Little Jealous'?

No comments:

Post a Comment