It's over for Kenya Moore and Matt Jordan.

The Bravolebrities called it quits after a dramatic Memorial Day weekend, according to TMZ. Sources told the website they got into a "huge dispute" while on vacation in Mexico. In a since-deleted Instagram post (at Jordan's request), the Real Housewives of Atlanta star confirmed that she and Jordan have broken up; the caption accompanied a photo of smashed sunglasses.

"Love is never aggressive, hurtful, threatening, vindictive or accusatory, nor distrustful," Moore, 45, wrote. "Love is never a c--t or a bitch. Love is never demeaning or degrading. My love is real. My love is kind. My love is protective. My love elevates not destroys. My love is generous. My love is forgiving. My love is patient. My love is respectful. My love is worthy of the same."

E! News has reached out to reps for both stars.

Jordan later elaborated on the split via his own Instagram account.

"Looking back I blame myself totally. I learned very late in the relationship that a woman will not trust a man fully if he seems irresponsible or not up to standard in areas of a relationship. If she doesn't feel like she can put trust in a man emotionally, spiritually, financially etc. ...That will cause a woman to feel resentment and most of all untrusting in her man," the celebrity fitness trainer explained. "Because of what he lacks she does not feel like she will be properly protected or served! So the woman will not feel like she can give her all to a man that is unstable or irresponsible in areas of the relationship. Causing her to go inward emotionally."
RELATED:  Kenya Moore Mother: Reality Star Teases Possibly Pregnancy [VIDEO]