The Real Housewives of New York City's holiday party from hell finally wrapped up on the Wednesday, June 8 episode and the ladies went on their merry way…yeah, right. Luann de Lesseps and Bethenny Frankel completed their two-episode long battle (for now), and patched things up (again, for now).

"That argument was insane. I meant it all. I am not a slut shamer. I am a hypocrite and dishonesty shamer," Bethenny wrote in her Bravo blog. "Many of you noticed that Luann spelled my name incorrectly on her phone. Perhaps I would have been softer on her or forgiven her if she knew how to spell my name after eight years."

In the episode, Bethenny and Carole Radziwill tried to sneak out of Dorinda Medley's house so they could avoid Luann after the night of arguing. Bethenny again tried to get out of Ramona Singer's party without interacting with Luann and Sonja Morgan. She was successful in avoiding Sonja, but not Luann.

"I really had had my fill. I didn't want to revisit the situation with Luann. I was genuinely satisfied with her apology, and I believe I made it clear that I wasn't happy with my delivery. I own my s—t," she wrote. "As far as Sonja, this stupidity caused me unnecessary aggravation. While I didn't have major animosity for her, I definitely didn't need any more altercations. I was chock full."
RELATED:  The Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Oy to the World