Saturday, May 28, 2016

NeNe Leakes Blasts Kenya Moore & Other 'RHOA' Stars


Enstarz.com:
NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore might have ended season eight of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta on good terms; but it Leakes definitely didn’t have a problem going off about Moore and their previous feud.

Leakes, who is currently headlining her own comedy tour “So Nasty & So Rude” (which interestingly enough is what Moore called her during a reunion special of the show in a previous season), did not hold back at all when she dished on the drama between her and Moore.

“This b**** is going to come to come and tell me ‘B**** I been in Hollywood for 20 years.’ B**** you was not in Hollywood for no twenty years and if so I did not see you’re a**,” Leakes said during her show at a Los Angeles night club. “You were not in Blac Hollywood, White Hollywood.”

She went on to say that she is the one who made Moore relevant.

“But what I did for you’re a** blew the dust off that crown. You put your a** in my Hollywood. I took the hedges off that for you.”
RELATED: NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey Reunite For Cyn’s Handbag Launch (PHOTOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment