Friday, May 27, 2016

Marlo Hampton Apologizes For Wearing Confederate Flag Outfit


AJC.com:
Marlo Hampton, featured as a recurring friend on Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” is apologizing for a recent social media post showing her wearing Confederate-flag apparel.

Here’s her apology:
“A message to my fans:
Please accept my sincere apologies for any offense that was taken by my previous post. Please watch this video to understand my point of view. It was not my intention to hurt or disrespect anyone. I truly respect all of your opinions and point of views. Thank you to @c_brewton* for inviting me to my first NASCAR experience, opened my eyes and I learned a lot. We live in a very big world and while not all point of views will be understood they definitely should be respected. Again, my deepest apologies.”
(The friend Marlo tagged in the post is Catherine Brewton, VP Writer-Publisher Relations BMI. Award Show Host, Music/TV Producer & Philanthropist.)
RELATED:  Marlo Hampton, NeNe Leakes Twitter Beef: 'RHOA' Stars Throwing Shade at Each Other

No comments:

Post a Comment