Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Admits To Getting Plastic Surgery: 'I Get Botox In My Jaw'


DailyMail.com:
Bethenny Frankel has revealed the surprising secret behind her changing face - she gets Botox injections in her jaw.

The Real Housewives of New York star and Skinnygirl mogul made the revelation in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com following speculation she's had invasive plastic surgery.

The 45-year-old admits her appearance has changed dramatically in recent years, but says it's a result of getting treatment for teeth grinding and clenching.

'I do look different. I’ve had Botox in my jaw,' she said at DailyMail.com's 2016 Newfront in New York. 'You can see that my jaw has completely changed.' 

'About three years ago, my dermatologist said to me, why don't we try injecting your jaw because it’s so tense,' she explained.

The treatment relaxes muscles that have become bulky through being overworked from years of teeth grinding and clenching, also known as bruxism.

It has soften her once strongly defined square jawline and altered the shape of her face.

'My jaw from grinding for so many years was like this,' she says, holding her fist tightly to illustrate. 'It’s like a muscle, it’s like working out with weights.'

She's pleased and 'excited' by her new look, noting: 'I think it’s why I can take a shorter haircut.'
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel Flaunts Fit Figure in Bikini Selfie During Las Vegas Trip with 6-Year-Old Daughter Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment