Thursday, November 26, 2015

Tamra Judge Undergoes Cosmetic Procedure With Dr. Paul Nassif's Help



EOnline.com:
Things are getting real for Dr. Paul Nassif!

The Botched doctor recently had a Bravo star step into his private Beverly Hills office. But instead of wanting something fixed or repaired, Tamra Judge simply wanted a minor procedure that would target her lips.

"I am 48 years old and I feel like things are starting to fall and I don't necessary want to get the surgery," the Real Housewives of Orange County star told E! News exclusively. "I don't do fillers. I've done them before and it was kind of a disaster."

She continued, "It just didn't look good so I don't want that. I don't want duck lip. I don't want my lips to enter the room before me. I just want it to look a bit more youthful, more fuller."

Don't worry, Tamra. You are in good hands!

In his minor procedure, Dr. Paul uses Juvederm to "gently, conservatively" put some filler in both sides of Tamra's lips.

Within a matter of minutes, viewers can see a difference without any bruises or visible swelling. 
RELATED:  Tamra Judge Incensed by Brooks Ayers' Many Lies: "Is Your Ass Jealous of the S--t That Comes Out of Your Mouth?"

1 comment:

  1. 47 going on 77. The more she does to her face, the worse she looks.

    ReplyDelete