Saturday, November 21, 2015

Shereé Whitfield Talks About Real Housewives of Atlanta Return, Kenya Moore Feud and Her Love Life


EOnline.com:
Shereé Whitfield helped bring the drama when she returned to Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta and there appears to be no love lost between her and co-star Kenya Moore, who she says has "no class."

The 45-year-old appears on season eight, which began two weeks ago, after being away for three years. She and Moore, 44, got into a confrontation over their unfinished homes, which are located near each other.

"Let me be very clear, the word 'friend' is a big word with lots of meaning. I did not have any sort of friendship with her prior to the show, aside from a couple quick passings via mutual friends," Shereé told E! News exclusively. "She has no class to have said what she has said, especially to someone she doesn't know very well."

"Good thing for her, I am an entirely different woman than I was when I first started the show," she said.
Shereé said she is "enjoying this season of being back where I started."

"We are a very diverse cast of strong personalities, but at the end of the day we have one thing we are looking out for—ourselves," she told E! News. "There are many surprises coming from me in coming episodes!"

Moore talked about Shereé in a post on her Bravo blog.

"Now, I don't count someone else's money," she wrote. "However, Shereé chose to purchase an existing home and tear it down to then build a custom 16,000+ square foot mansion with cash—and that's her business. With that said, it becomes the City of Atlanta's business when the build takes over four years, making it an eye sore for the neighbors and a nuisance by bringing property values down."

"When I stated the obvious ongoing issues, Shereé took to unnecessary jabs at my home," she said. "Things escalated from there because I touched on a sensitive subject. We are both strong women and prideful. I could have taken the high road and simply offered to start a Kickstarter campaign for her to finish building her house. Sheree came for me...what did you expect from Twirl?"

Shereé told E! News that when she purchased the lot for her family home, she "thought it would all flow and be done in no time."

"However, that could be farther from the truth, especially when you are a perfectionist," she said. "Then there is the contractors and everyone trying to take advantage of you."
RELATED:  Sheree Whitfield Wants Career In Flipping Homes After Chateau Sheree Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment