Friday, November 13, 2015

Amber Marchese Slams Dina Manzo: ‘She Is Twisted, Disgusting & Evil!’


RadarOnline.com:
It’s no secret that Amber Marchese and Dina Manzo are far from friends.

But the feud that ignited on the last season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey has just exploded!

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Marchese quit the hit Bravo show— and her husband Jim confirmed she would keep in touch with former castmates Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita.
But now, the 38-year-old mother of two tells Radar she has no interest in giving Manzo a heads up about her exit.

“No, she not even worth it. She is so twisted and disgusting. She doesn’t even deserve that,” Marchese said. 
“She’s such a hypocrite. She hurts and destroys and she is just evil and dark inside.”

Despite their bad blood, Marchese claims Manzo still tries to reach out.

“Dina literally texts me all the time,” she reveals. “I’m like, ‘Go Away! Get away from me! Don’t f***ing text me. Delete my number!’ We will never cross paths again.”

Last year, Marchese ripped the 43-year-old party planner on her blog for verbally attacking her hubby Jim.
But there’s more drama between the two women than even the Bravo cameras captured.

“Dina and I hate each other,” Marchese says. “That has to do with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was friends with Jim and I and [he] was married. It’s just awful.”
RELATED:  Amber Marchese's Blog: Overcoming My Fear of Radiation and Learning to Always Ask the 'Silly' Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment