Monday, October 5, 2015

Gay Internet Star Alleges Affair With Porsha Williams' Ex-Husband Kordell Stewart


RadarOnline.com:
For years, rumors have swirled that former pro football player Kordell Stewart was secretly gay, and hiding behind his marriage to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams, and now, his alleged gay lover is speaking out, providing details of his affair with the star!

Stewart’s alleged lover is none other than Andrew Caldwell, who rose to international fame with a viral video in which he declared that he had been “delivered” from his homosexuality. “I don’t like mens no more,” Caldwell declared to a church congregation. “I like women women women!” Caldwell has since admitted that he’s still gay — and now he’s saying that he had an affair with Stewart while he was married to Porsha!

“I dated Kordell,” he said in an interview with The ShakeUP Morning Show. While he claimed that sleeping with Stewart was only a one-time occurrence, he was able to parlay the affair into quite the lucrative arrangement. “I had everything that Portia got… I had bags, purses, cars. I’m in a Jaguar right now. Honey, did you see that Jaguar over there?”

Caldwell explained how he came to meet the former NFL star. “We was at a bar. We was at a restaurant and I was like, ‘Oh my God, that’s Kordell.’ “And they was like, ‘Yeah, he’s a football player.’ I was like, ‘Mmm… I like football players… I dated other football players too, I dated some of the Rams.”

Caldwell also admitted that he knew Kordell was married to Williams when he slept with him. “I think she is a gold digger,” he said of the RHOA star. “Girl, you know your husband was gay.”

As Radar has reported, Williams has made gay innuendo at Stewart in the past, suggesting that she had served as her husband’s beard during their marriage.
RELATED:  Porsha Williams Celebrates Her Starring Return To ‘RHOA’ Season 8 But Claudia Jordan Remains Silent On Departure

1 comment:

  1. How terrible to say things like this about a famous person. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete