Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Kim Zolciak Gets Booted Off ‘Dancing With the Stars’


PageSix.com:
Six days after Kim Zolciak suffered a stroke, she has withdrawn from “Dancing with the Stars.”

The former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 37, appeared via Skype on Monday night’s episode to deliver an update.

“I feel really great,” she said. “I don’t know if you know, but I rehearsed on Saturday. I learned that whole dance that Jenna [Johnson] just did, but then my doctor told me yesterday that it’s too soon to fly.”

In her absence, Zolciak’s partner Tony Dovolani performed their scheduled dance with Johnson.

“I just wish her well,” Dovolani said of Zolciak. “I mean the family comes first, health comes first. I’m so happy she listened to the doctors. They said she might be able to fly on Sunday next week, so if the rules could be bent, just one time?”

Unfortunately, the rules couldn’t be bent. According to host Tom Bergeron, who referred to the show’s lawyers, any contestant who is unable to perform due to illness must withdraw from the show.
Zolciak then posted a video of her practicing on Saturday. “I just needed a few more days and then I’m cleared to fly,” she captioned it.
RELATED:  The real reason Kim Zolciak got booted from ‘DWTS’

No comments:

Post a Comment