Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ramona Singer Cries Over Her Divorce in 100th Episode of 'Real Housewives of New York'



People.com:
On Tuesday, Bravo will air the 100th episode of The Real Housewives of New York. And in honor of this milestone, emotions seem to be 100 times heightened.

In PEOPLE's exclusive sneak peek, Ramona Singer pours her heart out to Bethenny Frankel about the demise of her marriage to Mario. As Singer details in her new book, Life on the Ramona Coaster, Mario's infidelity ended their union after 22 happy years together.

"He's part of me. It may not be good for me, but he really is part of me," Singer confides to Frankel after the other women have gone to bed. "I wish I knew how to fix him. I can't fix him, and I want to fix him so badly."

Frankel comforts her friend, and the two weep openly as they embrace. "I feel what she's going through," Frankel says. "It's like she lost a body part. She's not herself without him, and I totally get it."
The vibe among the Housewives is not nearly as loving elsewhere in the episode, which is the second installment of a four-part documentation of the ladies' trip to Turks and Caicos. Other story lines include Singer's tense confrontation with Sonja Morgan over Morgan's suspected alcoholism and Dorinda Medley's spat with Heather Thomson at dinner.
RELATED: Ramona Singer Redeems Herself With Bethenny Frankel On Real Housewives

No comments:

Post a Comment