Friday, May 22, 2015

Taylor Armstrong Reveals the Heartbreaking Reasons She Got Plastic Surgery


People.com:
Before Lisa Rinna brought her signature plump pout to the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Taylor Armstrong's outsize lips were what everybody was talking about.

Now, in an exclusive Oprah: Where Are They Now? clip, the former RHOBH star goes into the deeply sad reasons she altered her face and body through plastic surgery.

"I spent the early part of my life trying to become someone that I wasn't," she says, "and I think a lot of it has to do with the shame and the guilt and all of the things I was carrying from my past."

During her time on RHOBH, native Oklahoman Armstrong was an advocate for survivors of domestic violence, openly discussing her experiences with abuse both before and during the series.


In order to mask the pain, "I got new lips and new breasts and changed my hair, changed my name," continues Armstrong, 43. "It was anything I could do to try to become someone else." 
RELATED:  Taylor Armstrong Says Watching RHOBH “Hurts My Heart”

1 comment:

  1. Sad part, she was probably a hot chick before the hideous surgeries.

    ReplyDelete