Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kim Richards Confesses She Drank Prior to Arrest After Previously Denying It: 'I Was Ashamed to Say Anything'


NYDailyNews.com:
Kim Richards fell off the wagon after being estranged from her family.

"It was the relationship between my sister and my niece that's been destroyed," she said, crying on Tuesday's episode of "Dr. Phil," which was filmed prior to Richards checking into a Malibu rehab facility and after her arrest earlier this month.

Tension grew between the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star and her sister, Kyle Richards, after Kim's pit bull bit her niece, Alexia, forcing her to undergo surgery, according to People.

"The bottom line is, it's the overall outcome of where today is with my relationships with the people I love the most, and that's what really started getting me upset," she told Dr. Phil McGraw.

Richards, 50, also confessed that she began drinking again prior to her arrest after previously denying she'd broken her "three year" sobriety during the "RHOBH" reunion.

"I did have drinks a couple other times over the past few months. It was wine," she admitted.

"I was ashamed to say anything at the reunion, embarrassed," she said. "I would have loved to say to the girls, 'You know what, you're right,' but the way they were coming at me, they didn't make it easy."

The truth finally came out when Richards was arrested on April 16 at the Beverly Hills Hotel for public intoxication, trespassing, resisting an officer and battery on a police officer.
All Bravo needs to do is tell Kim that she needs to complete a rehab program before allowing her to come back to 'RHOBH' and fire Toxic Brandi....there, problems solved.

RELATED: Checking Out! Kim Richards Will Leave Rehab For Daughter’s Lavish Wedding Bash — Is She Dedicated To Sobriety?

No comments:

Post a Comment