Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Troubled Kim Richards to Appear on "Dr. Phil"


People.com:
Kim Richards has already booked her first TV appearance since her arrest for public intoxication – but it won't be for a special edition of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Dr. Phil has snagged Richards for an interview following her arrest Thursday morning at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"I was angry and frightened and I was scared. I knew what I had done," Richards told Dr. Phil, according to an early transcript. "The whole night is my fault. None of this would have happened if I didn’t drink."

At the time of her arrest, Richards "was displaying symptoms of alcohol intoxication including slurred speech and belligerent insolent behavior cursing at the officers and passively resisted arrest," according to a statement from the Beverly Hills Police Department. 


So far, a friend tells PEOPLE, Richards will not go to rehab.

Richards' struggle with sobriety was frequently addressed during the recent season of RHOBH.

Her interview on Dr. Phil will air Tuesday, April 28.  
RELATED: Rehab Excuse? Kim Richards Planning To Leave Country For Daughter Brooke’s Wedding Party

1 comment: