Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gretchen Rossi Talks New Fashion Line


Wetpaint.com:
Put the claws away! Gretchen Rossi has "traded the fighting for fashion."

The Real Housewives star stopped by a local CBS station to discuss the next chapter of her life, and that means a new pet project for the reality star: hip new clothes!

“I had a lot of women reach out to me on the show that just said, ‘I want to look and feel my best and you always seem to look and feel great, so how do you do it?’ And so I really wanted to bring affordable fashion and beauty to all of my fans and customers,” she said.

So look good and pay less? We're so on board!
While Gretchen was unsure about her return to reality, she did have a comment about her feelings on Real Housewives of Orange County.

“It was time to turn that page and it’s been really exciting to go into the next chapter of my life,” Gretchen said about her stint on the show.
RELATED: Gretchen Rossi’s Ex-Boyfriend Jay Photoglou Still Owes Her $500K

3 comments:

  1. I wish Gretchen well. I miss seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Time to turn that page" HAHAHA like you had a choice, your fake ass got canned sweet cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked cheap so I'm sure her clothes will be cheap. And she would have loved to come back to reality tv. I just hope they fire tamra soon

    ReplyDelete