Sunday, March 8, 2015

Porsha Williams Takes Down Rumors That She's Dating an African Princep


EOnline.com:
So many men, so little time!

Fans of the Real Housewives of Atlanta have been speculating as to whether or not Phaedra Parks has been having a relationship with a man named Mr. Chocolate

But on Tuesday's all-new Steve Harvey Show, viewers may finally get some answers to another mysterious Bravo twosome: Is fellow castmember Porsha Williams really dating an African Prince?!

"No, I'm not dating an African Prince, however it's been in the social media so much, I'm sure an African Prince will be seeking me out, okay," she told Steve Harvey. "So, come forth…I will be Princess Porsha."

She added, "But no everybody, I'm single and I'm in the public eye and I haven't told anybody who I'm dating."

So she's not dating a dictator's son? Nope! What about those 20-year-old basketball and football players? Not a chance.

"I'm with everyone and I just think it's funny," she proclaimed. "I laugh at it. I'm successful. People see me with nice things and I'm doing well for myself."
RELATED: Porsha Williams Dishes On Phaedra Parks And Kenya Moore’s Altercation

1 comment:

  1. I must confess that over here in the United States, it is very difficult to get a powerful spell caster that will be able to restore broken marriages or relationships, But through the help of the internet, i was able to get in touch with this powerful spell caster called Berit Haldis, after reading a lot of good reviews about her on the internet, so i contact him through these details via email: beritmagicaltemple@gmail.com, And after i told her about my relationship stress then Berit Haldis told me to calm down that my lover will come back to apologies to me, for leaving me, I never taught that this was going to be possible, Just within 48 hours that i contacted Berit Haldis my lover sent me and a sms text saying that i should forgive him and before i knew it he was already at my place begging me to accept him back. you can contact her on beritmagicaltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete