Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Splits From Boyfriend Michael Ceruss


People.com:
Bethenny Frankel, who's written an upcoming romantic advice book called I Suck at Relationships So You Don't Have To, has split from her boyfriend Michael Cerussi III.

"Right now, I'm single," Frankel, 44, tells PEOPLE.

"I've been through a lot with exposing all my personal life so I'm not making any grand statements anymore," says The Real Housewives of New York City star of ending her relationship with the financier she was first spotted with on New Year's Eve in 2013. "But if there was somebody significant I would [say so]."

For now, Frankel, who is still locked in a bitter divorce battle with her husband Jason Hoppy, has no long-term plans for her romantic future. As she told Andy Cohen in an interview on Bravo's What What Happens Live: "I will never ever be legally married again." 


As for dating in the future, the reality star tells PEOPLE, "I've never dated anyone in this crazy world that I live in now and I don't think I would want to. I would only want to date someone low-profile." 
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel Admits She "Sometimes" Looks Too Thin on TV: "I Get Black Circles and My Face Looks Drawn"

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Bethenny - YOU seem to be the common denominator for failure.... failed relationships and a failed talk show because you're a vile person. You're just too easy to dislike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boney bitch is whacked!

    ReplyDelete