Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Responds to Allegations That She's Too Thin


EOnline.com:
Bethenny Frankel is getting real about those headlines surrounding her thin frame.

After photos surfaced of the Real Housewives of New York City star wearing a bikini shortly before New Year's Eve, some fans immediately sounded off claiming the Skinnygirl founder looked "too skinny" or "unhealthy."

But on Tuesday's all-new Meredith Vieira Show, the Bravolebrity insists that the criticism doesn't offend her.

"Well, I was sick over the holidays," she shared with Meredith Vieira. "I don't know, do I look bad? Do I look like I need to eat a burger?"

She added, "I don't know. I feel like, 'Who cares?' They are always going to say something. I do have a brand called Skinnygirl, so I am going to get beaten up for it. It would be bad if I were overweight and had a brand called Skinnygirl, could you imagine?"
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel to be deposed in Skinnygirl case

No comments:

Post a Comment