Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vile Creature Brandi Glanville: "My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me Via Email"


EOnline.com:
Ouch...this one may sound familiar for a lot of people who have had their hearts broken...

Brandi Glanville, a cast member on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and a mother of two, says a man she was dating ended their relationship and did so in a rather impersonal manner and for a very heartbreaking reason.

"My boyfriend just broke up with me via email because I said my kids will always be my first priority...NYC here I come," she tweeted on Saturday.

The 42-year-old reality star and former model shares two sons with ex-husband and actorEddie Cibrian, who wed singer LeAnn Rimes in 2011. She did not name her now-ex-boyfriend by name.

Thanksgiving and the December holiday season are prime time for breakups, studies have shown.

She also discusses love, breakups and dating in her 2013 New York Times bestselling book, Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance.

"When I first discovered the benefits of technology and social media, I used it to obsess over my husband, his future wife and our children throughout our breakup and divorce," she wrote. "Once I decided I was open to love again, I realized that technology is also a very powerful—and dangerous—tool."

"Gone is the time of the 'three-day rule.' #SoLastCentury. Today, it's rare to actually pick up the phone and call someone," she added. "Instead, we text, tweet, Facebook-message and whatever other social f--king media I choose not to know about. #WhatTheF--kIsLinkedIn?'

As for the email, that's almost as bad as one of these...
RELATED: Yolanda Foster Only Sees Brandi Glanville During Filming; Says She Never Had Issues With Lisa Vanderpump

3 comments:

  1. Former model can't keep a man to save her life. She is all kinds of messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he has a dozen various venereal diseases to remember you by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glanvile is a walking DSM-5.

    ReplyDelete