Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lisa Vanderpump Launches Home Decor Line, Is Done Opening Restaurants


USmagazine.com:
Check, please! With her third successful restaurant, PUMP, now open, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump says the high-end L.A. lounge may be the last eatery to carry her name. "I've [opened and operated] enough restaurants in my life," Vanderpump -- who also runs SUR and Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills with her husband, Ken Todd -- told Us Weekly.

As her current space draws celebrity clientele including Jennifer Lawrence, Vanderpump has set her sights on a new venture: Home decor and design. Just in time for the holidays, the reality star, 54, collaborated with Pop Culture Living to debut her own brand of housewares and tabletop accessories.

"I've always loved creating ambiance, and it's important to me to create a whole feeling where you feel so welcome," Vanderpump told Us of her signature collection, which includes items like a pearl and rhinestone-encrusted ice bucket ($225, popcultureliving.com) and beaded champagne flutes ($71 for a set of four). "We've had a couple of offers [to open other restaurants], but I want to . . . [create] all the gorgeous things that make a house beautiful, that's what I would like to do."

In addition to her namesake decor line, Vanderpump is helping build her family's brand of sangria, called LVP Sangria. Using her recipe, the restaurateur's daughter Pandora, and her husband, Jason Sabo, bottled the beverage and plan to have it sold in 30 states nationwide by the end of this year.

Juggling filming Real Housewives with her side pursuits wasn't easy, but Vanderpump told Us she's glad she returned for the show's fifth season. "After last season, I never wanted to film it again, I was so over the disloyalty, but I was persuaded," she told Us. "I've filmed 150 episodes of reality TV in four years, and I didn't want [season four] to cloud my judgment. I'm glad I went back!"
RELATED: Are 'RHOBH' Brandi Glanville & Lisa Vanderpump Friends Again? The Former BFFs Might Finally Make Up

1 comment:

  1. So sick of these housewives trying to sell their crap! I won't buy anything from any of them!

    ReplyDelete