Friday, December 5, 2014

Kyle Richards on Castmate Brandi Glanville: "I Don't Ever See Us Being Friends Again"


USmaagzine.com:
The well-manicured claws are out — yet again! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards held nothing back during her visit to HuffPost Live on Dec. 2. The reality star dished on the current fifth season of the hit Bravo show, and revealed which castmate she’s no longer speaking to.

Richards, 45, along with the other Beverly Hills Housewives, travels to Amsterdam this season, just one of many "glamorous trips and events" this season, she said. 

While Richards wouldn’t reveal if the ladies took part in any of Amsterdam’s infamous recreational activities, she did admit that things got "crazy."

"We had one of our most explosive moments ever in the series there," she divulged. The incident is just one of many in the new season, which Richards calls the "best season yet." 

"A lot of real life issues, and relationships, and mending and breaking," said the mom of four.

In fact, Richards said that her relationship with the always-temperamental Housewife Brandi Glanville is over for good following taping.

"I was never close with Brandi, but we were trying to become better friends and get to know each other, but something happened during shooting that I don’t see us ever being friends again," the beautiful brunette revealed.

Richards wouldn’t admit the exact cause of the rift, but said she wasn’t surprised their friendship exploded.

"I’ve seen [Brandi] do this with too many people," she said. "…I knew always that if I got close to her, my day would come as well." 

The former actress, who stars on the show alongside her older sister Kim Richards, said the decision to cut ties with Brandi was "easy."

"I think Brandi has a great side to her where she can be fun, and I know she loves her boys," Richards said. "I just, personally, as a friend, that’s not what I consider a friend." 

2 comments:

  1. For me, the decision NOT to watch this show was very, very "easy". And it's all because of Tampon String. Her disgusting behavior on and off camera is a disgrace to women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She not only acts nasty she looks nasty her hair always looks dirty doesn't she shower. Nasty

    ReplyDelete