Monday, November 3, 2014

Andy Cohen Refutes Rumors Of Jill Zarin Returning To "Real Housewives of New York City"


RumorFix.com:
When fans of The Real Housewives of New York heard that Bethenny Frankel was returning to the reality show, people started wondering if her former best friend Jill Zarin is coming back too.
So we put our Real Mr. Housewife on the case.

He posed the question to Andy Cohen for his “Ask Andy” video series.

“I doubt it. I think we might have a bit of a cast mutiny if Jill came back, sadly,” he told RumorFix. “There’s a story in my book where I talk about, no one knows this either, there was a plan for Jill to come back last season for one scene, and it was my fantasy that this scene would happen. And it didn’t work out. At the very last minute, it didn’t work out, and that story’s in my book.”

Andy also says that he would have considered Jill if Bethenny hadn’t come back.
RELATED: Jill Zarin Calls Herself A ‘Real Housewife’ After Rumors She Isn’t Returning

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she's not coming back now if andy would get rid of tamra and a few more that are very boring. I know he won't get rid of carole because of them being best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy Cohen is nothing more then a low life pimp.

    ReplyDelete