Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tamra Barney Tells Lizzie Rovsek: ‘My Husband Would Never Touch You With A 10-Foot Pole’


RadarOnline.com:
The season nine finale of the Real Housewives of Orange County featured Tamra Barney in typical trash-talking mode.

And if, as RadarOnline.com has reported, Barney won’t be back on the reality show next season due to her diva ways, she certainly went out with a bang on Monday night’s episode!

Barney was angry with Lizzie Rovsek after her co-star allegedly told her that she was jealous because Barney’s husband, Eddie Judge, wanted to f*ck Rovsek.

The incident happened after an off-camera truth and dare style game earlier this season in which Judge was asked who he’d like to marry, shag, or kill and he supposedly said Rovsek would be the one he’d want to “shag.”

But Rovsek has maintained she’d said “marry” — and not “f*ck” — to Barney.

“Whatever you think I said, I apologize,” Rovsek told Barney during a party Vicki Gunvalson threw for the whole gang on Monday’s RHOC.

Rovsek’s husband Christian chimed in, telling Barney, “It doesn’t f*cking matter. We played the game … when stuff became personal … you kind of closed up.”

Barney said, “It did hurt my feelings and actually … when I did get upset was when we were playing the game she said, ‘I want to shag Eddie because I want Mexican-Italian babies.’

“And knowing the situation we have with the whole baby thing,” said Barney, who had discussed having another baby with Judge, who is Mexican.

“I was just having fun!” claimed Rovsek, who is Italian.

She then told the cameras, “I don’t feel sorry for Tamra and her baby situation. She has four kids. She’s been married three times. I think she has plenty of babies. She’s almost 50-years-old. She’s fine.”

But Barney told Rovsek, “What you said about my husband was disgusting.”

She added, “Listen, Kentucky Fried T*tties, my husband would never touch you with a 10-foot pole.”
RELATED:  Tamra Barney Divorce: Will Real Housewives Of Orange County Star Be Fired For Staying With Eddie Judge?

8 comments:

  1. The only ten foot pole Eddie touches Tamara with is during anal sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Tamra can't handle the answers, she shouldn't have played the game. She's such a JACKHOLE!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not, but he'd be happy to touch her with other things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't touch goofy looking eddie with 10 foot pole and lizzie wouldn't either her husband is a very handsom man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking that NOBODY playing the game wanted to "shag" or "marry" Tamrat and so she took her jealousies out on Lizzie. Eddie chose Lizzie for a reason and Tamrat can't cope. I guess "confidence" is NOT her new skinny after all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't touch Tamra with a 100 foot titanium pole wearing a level 4 biohazard suit with my junk encased in Kevlar, fuckin skankapotimous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like tamera,she just plays up for the camera.I feel she's very insecure.only wish the best for her and her family

    ReplyDelete