Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kim Zolciak Says, “I Hated Being a Real Housewife!”


Kim Z. being Kim Z. of course she still doesn't take responsibility for anything. But honestly, does anyone out there really care that Kim Zolciak isn't on 'RHOA' anymore? Then too, why hate on a show that gave you fame along with notoriety and later, where you met your husband at? Lastly, with ratings for 'RHOA' having gone through the roof since Kim left, again, does any 'RHOA' fan out there give a rat's ass that she's not on the show anymore?
After four-and-a-half seasons on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim Zolciak exclusively reveals to In Touch her true feelings about her former co-stars from the show that made her famous.

“I was made to look like a wine drinking, raging lunatic!” the mom of six tells In Touch in her interview, “I hated it!”

And Kim has no regrets about leaving. “It got to a point where I felt like I was sacrificing myself for a paycheck. I never knew what I was getting into,” the reality star tells In Touch, adding that the catfights with her former co-stars also played a part in her exit. “I didn’t like half of the women on the show, so that made things difficult!”

3 comments:

  1. Kim those nasty,fugly women are so jealous of you!your better off liven life without this show.enjoy your family.hope you&nene have made up.she's only one who was a true friend at one time.(until the jealous bug got her too)see she's blonde now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie will sure miss the housewives when her hubbies baller bucks are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family all of them so glad your not on the show anymore and everybody can see your family. Your also a good friend

    ReplyDelete