Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kenya Moore Defends Wendy Williams Against NeNe Leakes


MadameNoire.com:
Kenya Moore appears to have always been quite fond of Wendy Williams. However, it seems that she has a bit more of an incentive to adore the outspoken television personality these days: Porsha Stewart and NeNe Leakes’ beef with Wendy. Kenya was recently asked what she thinks of NeNe’s feud with Wendy and unsurprisingly, she repped #TeamWendy loudly and proudly.
“What’s your opinion on the Nene and Wendy beef?” one fan questioned.
“It’s petty. @WendyWilliams speaks her mind that’s why ppl watch,” Kenya responded.
“#teamwendy some people can’t take criticism it’s really not that serious. The truth hurts it u don’t have to believe it,” she continued.
Earlier this week, NeNe spoke to us about her beef with Wendy and the “Glee” star accused her former friend of being extremely harsh towards Black women on her show.
“She’s not only negative toward people, she is negative toward Black girls,” said NeNe. “And you’re a Black woman sitting up here. Now, I have a feeling why she’s saying it, but I just want people to know it was not about my Birkin bag, my bag was the last straw for me. She put on this sabotaging campaign for a very long time. So I wanted to do an open letter and just said to her ‘What did I do to you?!’ Because if I did anything to you, you need to tell me.”
NeNe went on to express that Wendy’s entire empire was built on being negative.
“We all know that Wendy has been very negative towards a lot people in the industry. That’s basically how she built her career. That’s fine with me. No tea and no shade. But the deal is I supported Wendy, I was supportive of Wendy.”
“All of a sudden it’s like Wendy flipped and went on some type of sabotaging campaign,” she continued. “Every time she would put my picture up, she said something negative about me. I don’t watch her show anymore because she has been so negative toward people.”
RELATED:  Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7: Kenya Moore and Apollo Nida’s Conversation Revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment