Thursday, August 28, 2014

Heather Dubrow Speaks On Rumors She's Leaving "Real Housewives of Orange County"


LALATE.com:
Is Heather Dubrow leaving Real Housewives of Orange County after tonight’s reunion? Heather Dubrow implies to RHOC fans that this might be her final season. Generally, Housewives who exit the show often don’t share final remarks to viewers in their BravoTV.com blog. But this month, Heather implies that this might her final season. 

When Heather Dubrow started Real Housewives of Orange County, she had taken a break from acting after a series of major TV roles. During Heather’s first RHOC season, Alexis Bellino wrongly claimed that Heather wasn’t an “actress like Angelina Jolie”. But as LALATE first reported when Dubrow signed onto RHOC several years, Heather was (and still is) a major TV actress. She was not credited back then under her married name. Dubrow progressively added more credits to her acting resume in recent years. And now, from having less than roughly twenty thousand Twitter followers upon joining Bravo, Heather has become one of the most recognized BravoTV personalities. 

 So is Heather leaving RHOC? She tell news this month “No one is perfect, certainly not us. This show is small glimpses of our lives. You as the audience are privy to what’s going on in everyone’s world . We are not and sometimes we act and react differently than you’d expect because we didn’t have that knowledge. There were also many situations this season that became such a big game of telephone. It was hard to keep track.” 

Heather was deeply troubled with the final dinner of the season. “Terry and I have been together for almost 18 years and I have never seen him speak to another person as he did to David at Vicki’s party. SO not like him. All I can say is Terry never heard David OR Eddie yell out lewd things to me at the hoedown. We were told repeatedly by a very reliable (or so we thought) source about what David had said and they made it sound VERY bad. That was what Terry was reacting to.” 

For now, Heather thanks BravoTV fans for allowing her and Terry to come into their homes for several seasons. “I don’t know what my future is with Housewives show but I am very grateful for all of the opportunities it’s presented to me and my family. I hope you have enjoyed getting to know us over the past three years and realize we are not defined by moment or a season, but by how we live our day-to-day lives, how we love our family, and how we cherish our friends”. 
RELATED: Heather Dubrow on Her Husband’s Finale Blow-Up: "Terry Is Not an Elitist"

3 comments:

  1. *translation* -- "Terry and I embarrassed ourselves this season. We tried to portray another castmember as crazy rather than admit we were wrong all along. I'd rather quit this show than apologize. Our very good friend Tamra is a lying, vile creature, but we want to stay on her good side, rather than have her talk shit about us to the press. Alexis was right, I'm not a well known actress, but I like to think I am. I think I'll change my name back to Heather Paige Kunt so that 2 people might remember me next time I go to the DMV."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have said it better. See ya heather and terry

      Delete
    2. That's an awesome synopsis.

      Delete