Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lizzie Rovsek Has a Very Sad Birthday


People.com:
It wasn't a happy birthday for Lizzie Rovsek on Monday's The Real Housewives of Orange County, as almost no one showed up to help her celebrate.

"I'm psyched. It's my birthday! Go, Lizzie. It's your birthday," Rovsek happily sang as she boarded a party limousine before everyone started calling to cancel, citing colds and sick kids. "I don't think I've ever had a birthday party where no one showed up," she said.

Well, Vicki Gunvalson did.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down!" said Rovsek.

"Who's your BFF this day?" Gunvalson asked, clinking champagne glasses before giving a hearty "Woo-hoo!" once they made it to the restaurant in Los Angeles. "Thank God I'm here, or you'd be sitting here by yourself."

But Rovsek may have wished she had been after overhearing Gunvalson telling boyfriend Brooks, before boarding the limo, "I can't believe I have to hang out with dumb and dumber," referring to the party girl and her friend Danielle Gregorio.

Tamra Barney probably wished she had been there, too – to defend herself.

The icing on Rovsek's unhappy birthday cake was Gunvalson talking nonstop about Barney's recent history of stirring the pot – from telling Shannon Beador that the Dubrows wanted to take the Beadors down to telling everyone to be wary of Brooks


"Being friends with Tamra is complicated," Gunvalson told Rovsek. "So, if you are, be prepared to get hurt."  
RELATED: Real Housewives of Orange County is a Scripted Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment