Tuesday, April 15, 2014

NeNe Leakes Implies Cynthia Bailey Should Be Axed From ‘RHOA'


RadarOnline.com:
NeNe Leakes implied her Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star and former close friend Cynthia Bailey should be axed from the hit Bravo reality show — while diva Kenya Moore should stay!

That was the casting bombshell on Sunday night’s Watch What Happens Live, when Leakes discussed the season with host Andy Cohen following the RHOA finale.

When asked who should get chopped from the show, Leakes first said she’d get in trouble for giving her opinion—and told Cohen she’d tell him off camera.

But when Cohen suggested Moore, Leakes said no way!

“You can ask anybody that knows me, I personally do not like Kenya but I am all for the good of the show… and I think she is good for the show because she’s drama. She doesn’t take her medication before shooting,” smirked Leakes, 46.

“If I was the creator of the show, I would have a ding dong like Kenya on the show. She brings great drama. I think she’s delusional. I think her medication is much needed.”

Then Leakes hinted that it was time for the “balanced” person on RHOA “to be gone and there should be another balance to pop in. I’ve been on the show a very long time and I don’t think it’s fair when one person gets to tell all this about their story and their children and their husband and their life and somebody else is over here holding back or pretending to have a life that they don’t have.”

The RHOA alpha dog added, “People that do the show season to season and talk about the same thing over and over and over again, it’s like, ‘Girl, goodbye!’ “

Cohen said it sounded like she was talking about Bailey, and Leakes replied, “I would have to say– I didn’t bring Cynthia’s name up, you did–Cynthia is okay. It’s not like she’s really bringing anything to the show.

Just to be honest, she talks about the Bailey agency and Bar One. It’s not like [she and husband Peter Thomas] are really talking about anything.

“I think Cynthia’s a good friend but she blows wherever the wind blows.” Then Leakes, said with disgust, again, “Girl, bye!”

When Cohen probed deeper about how their friendship had faltered, Leakes said, “Cynthia was my friend. That’s what I thought.

“When you have a friend and they do something wrong and something you don’t like, I don’t think you align yourself with the enemy. I think you stick with your friend and say, ‘Look, we were friends. I liked you. You did this and I did not like that.’ But at the end of the day, you’re not going to align yourself with the enemy. To me, it just says you’re weak.”

3 comments:

  1. NENE'S FAME HAS GONE TO HER HEAD. SHE HAS LOST HER SOUL. SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NENE IS DISGUSTING, CYNTHIA IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT A BITCH LIKE THAT IN HER LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nene, the only thing you're suited for is doing infomercials with Miss Cleo for the psychic friends network. BLOOP!

    ReplyDelete