Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Brandi Glanville Questions Lisa Vanderpump’s Friendship With Ex-Husband Eddie Cibrian’s Mistress


RadarOnline.com:
The battle raged on between ladies during the third and final Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion with fights between Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville.

First, Glanville and Vanderpump’s fractured relationship came into question.

“Brandi, do you believe what Lisa is saying?” Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen asked Glanville.

“No,” Glanville stated. “She told me, ‘You’re losing your audience.’ And then, I lost my friend.”

The NY Times best-selling author continued to corner Vanderpump about why she hung out with Scheana Marie – who slept with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

“I feel like I’m being cheated on again by the same women. If there was a fire burning, and it was me and her, who would you save?’

Vanderpump responded, “I wouldn’t let any of my waitresses burn to death. Scheana isn’t a friend. She’s a waitress and she’s on the show.”

Trying to help Vanderpump understand, Foster interjected: “As a women who went through infidelity, I couldn’t see that woman. It was a deal-breaker.”

“It brings me back to a funky place. You have been with one man for a very long time,” Glanville said about Vanderpump always bringing Scheana around. “It isn’t fun to keep remembering that.”

Cohen asked the paid if they thought there was any hope to fix their friendship.

“I hope at some point,” Glanville said.

Vanderpump hesitated before saying: “I’d like to think so.”
RELATED:  Lisa Vanderpump Slams Claims That She's Quitting RHoBH

2 comments:

  1. I agree honey buns,felt bad for brandy in beginen.but damn time get over it.why should lisa pick who to save.your not in 2nd.grade.I'm disgusted with vilekyle,&so called dr.clean kim.might not drink,but sure seems on somthing.she's the wierdest of all housewives.get her off ms.andy,has no storyline.just bitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK BITCH STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT !!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!!!!! SCHEANA GOT SO MUCH POWER OVER YOU HER AND ALL HER FRIENDS AND YOUR FANS ARE ALL LAUGHING THERE ASSES OFF AT YOU!!!!!! I WOULD OF ANSWERED YOU AND SAID I WOULD NOT SAVE EITHER ONE OF YOU!!!!!!! YOU BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!!! ALL YOUWANT IS MENS APPROVEL YOU NEEDHELP YOU ARE GOING TO END UP IN A NUT FARM GET HELP!!!! HOPE AT NIGHT WHEN YOU ARE ALL ALONE YOU THINK OF ALL THE NASTY THINGS YOU DID TO YOUR ONLY TRUE FRIEND LISA HOPE THEJY NEVER TAKE YOU BACK!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY ONE DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete